I’m thrilled to reveal the full section and question listing for my debut book: You, Yourself & the World on this page. Feel free to look through and see if your fear, concern, or question about long term solo travel is answered in the book.
You, Yourself & the World provides a deeper understanding of long term solo travel. You may be looking to do it in the future but have too many fears and concerns to take the leap and that’s perfectly natural.
The book itself is set out in a question and answers form. Each question is answered in both short and long form. The short answers provide more of an overview, while the long answers go deep into detail. It also provides an in depth look at what long term solo travel life is really like.
No stone is left unturned. (Find out if your fears, concerns or questions are answered in the question listing)
1. THINKING ABOUT LONG TERM SOLO TRAVEL
2. SOLO TRAVEL CONCERNS
3. LONG TERM SOLO TRAVEL (PERSONAL) SAFETY CONCERNS
4. LONELINESS/MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH
5. MENTALITY SHIFTS/ SPIRITUALITY
6. MEETING PEOPLE/MAKING FRIENDS
7. BUDGETING & FINANCES FOR LONG TERM SOLO TRAVEL
8. PLANNING/ RESEARCHING
9. DESTINATIONS/ COMMUNICATION/ LANGUAGE/CULTURE
13. ACTIVITIES/TOURS/ EXCURSIONS
15. MY PERSONAL LONG TERM SOLO TRAVEL ADVICE/TIPS
In this section I share more of my personal advice and tips to help you along your journey.