Your journey will
Before we begin I just have a few questions!
- Want to give long term travel a go but don’t think you can afford it?
- Want to travel solo but have concerns?
- Or do you just want to read some travel stories, away from the over-glamorization of travel?
If you answered YES to any of the questions you’re exactly where you need to be
Backpacking & roaming the world since 2010
What to expect from Forever Roaming the World
BEFORE WE DIVE IN
Do you want to become part of Forever Roaming the World’s ever expanding community?
Receive monthly updates on brand new blog posts, exclusives on the upcoming long term solo travel help book
and receive a FREE step by step budget travel planning aid and checklist to help structure your future travel plans
JOINED THE COMMUNITY? GOT YOURSELF A DRINK AND SNACK? READY TO DIVE IN? LET’S GO!
Head over to the travel resources section to find:
- Over 100 useful websites and Apps all on 1 page for your convenience
- Budget travel booking tools and sites trusted by thousands of travelers including myself
- Budget and solo travel products you may need for your trip
- In depth step by step help with how to plan and research your trip
Want to solo travel long term but have concerns? In this section you’ll find:
- The most comprehensive solo travel FAQ
- Getting started with solo travel
- How to Go from novice to experienced
- Making friends solo traveling
- Getting used to saying goodbyes solo traveling
- Why I solo travel
Wonder how you can travel long term without a trust fund or $$$ saved up? This section will show you how to travel on the tightest budgets, even when you don’t have much to begin with. You’ll also find help with
- Budget transport
- Budget accommodation
- Sustaining budget travel (replenishing funds)
- How you’re mentality is important to maintain budget travel
- Different types of budget travelers
step through the veil and see what everyday long term backpacking life away from the glamorous instagram pictures. In this series of posts you will find
- Dealing with challenges of long term traveling
- How to cope with certain situations like language barriers
- Dealing with personal emotions and feelings like those times you will feel lonely
- Understanding how certain dynamics work
- And more..
Backpacker hostels are an anomaly, and come with misconceptions. It’s only once you stay in them that you grasp how they can be integral to your traveling life and be more than just a place to sleep. In this section you will find:
- Different types of backpacker hostels
- What your first experience can be like
- Learning hostel etiquette
- How bubbles can form in hostels but also turn into traps
- And much more…
Check out these favourites instead
Are you lust looking for some travel stories to read and sink into some daydreaming and wanderlust from home? You might just like these popular blog posts then
Have you joined the community yet? If not you can sign up below - Before you go, don't forget to give this page a pin below
123 13 101